Sunday, October 28, 2007

i can't wait

i so blardy can't wait
i so blardy can't wait for the 9th november
i so blardy can't wait for MEDAN again !
I MISS HOME !
i so blardy can't wait till all these exams are over

i've got a BUNCH of plans for medan
a WHOLE LOT of them

and
i so blardy can't wait


but meanwhile
i gotta be stuck here lifeless all day all night with all these notes and textbooks
trying my best to mug away
and be a complete idiotically super pathetic nerd for at least another 2 weeks
and that
I HATE
god blardy damn it
but no choice haf to do :(













one of the few things i'm gonna be doing back home is to re-organize my folio
lots of the pictures at my multiply / deviantart and flickr were not processed properly
also, lots of shooting projects also :P
i foresee at least 4 of them
one of which will be an intensive macro study of the spiders and butterflies
I SO CAN'T WAIT LAH




but i know
i have to do well for these screwed cocked up idiotically superb wordly notes
so i can do my photo projects at ease













2 pics to share =D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket













Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: