Tuesday, October 09, 2007

different MEs

i was browsing through my those ultra super narcistic shots of myself of course
over the years,
to see the how much i've changed and all
and the most significant change i would say is...
the hairstyle and
my body weight

looking at myself now,
it really really aches myself man
bring my whole self-esteem down to the max
thus,
the aim during the year end holiday will be
to stop slowly killing myself and GAIN WEIGHT
MUST COME BACK SINGAPORE AT LEAST 5 KG FATTER !
don't care
5 kg !
MUST
HAVE TO
and also do something about the hair again













10 days before my birthday, two years ago
i look like this

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

still with those gel gel stuff
the hair must be like hard like rock
omg













then in June last year,
i changed the hairstyle again
and also changed my glasses

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

went on to a 4 cities trip last year with the family
medan -> penang -> KL -> genting and finally singapore
that shot was taken at KL, sunway lagoon
the hair must have been cut shorter
and since back then i've been wanting to get a white glasses for myself
then i happen to see the all transparent glasses
thought quite different
so decided to buy it till a few months later
i started seeing people in school wearing the same exact glasses also
god damn it













in December last year,
the hair started to grow
it was the time to throw all those gels already
i began going out with caps everyday
coz i look terribly fugly when the hair is either long or short

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

taken when i was sunrise hunting
it was also in December last year that i've found my love for photography
and it all began with a
sony dsc T30 that i began shooting













then i leave the hair to grow long long long
then dye it some more
and in january last year
i look like this


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

that must have been one after-bath narcissism













okay the front view
4 days later

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

now longer than that
but i still think that time nicer














then in march
i decided to leave the long hair times
and f helped me dyed my hair all black again

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket













and now...
cannot find my narcis shots alreadi !
omg
after giving away my sony to my dad
i think i've stop shooting at myself already
okay
still got
now shoot myself hand stand jumping all that













so anyway,
like i said
i wanna do something about the hair later during the holiday
thou the decision still lies in f's hand
but dunno leh
i think i wanna know which hair i look better at
i know all fugly la
but which one make me look ugly one













one random shot
a shot from my hp

- ultimate gayness -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

off to bed i shall go

No comments: