Monday, January 14, 2008

siJornih final

i've learned something really disappointing for me during my this trip to sibolga
yeah..after one year
it's really disappointing
and here i am night after night still looking and choosing my pics from sibolga
the good thing is i've known my this weakness

i felt
i really didn't no any justice at all to the views and beauty of the places i've visited
i've never seen and shot landscape these intense
and may be that is why
u know when other photographers can wait days after days just for the perfect light
i did not
in fact, i can't
cause my stay there was limited
and most of the time
the place i went was only for a one time basis only

however, my mistake was awfully deeply disappointing
and viewing these pics i've taken
really depresses me so much more

when given a really beautiful scene
me, before one year ago
would just sit back and enjoy the view
i don't whipped out my camera and begin shooting recording them right away
i enjoy myself a lot when faced with such beautiful panorama not seen in our everyday lives
a great sunset would have made my day
like other normal people i believe,
when u got to enjoy something so much
u got lost into yourself and forget everything
and that's what actually happened to me back there
i got awed by the scenes so much
i forgot all about my basic photography rules
my own rules
my principles
my style
and it's really so damn depressing for me
other people will say
"wow" "omg ! so nice" etc etc
like 4 cek who usually was the one back there to view my pics
would just say
"ur pics ar..like out of 10...8 nice, don't know how u'd choose also later"
personally to me
my pics there
out of 10...10 didn't even make it to my standard that i've hoped to achieve by now

and that is why now
i'm beginning to learn my mistakes slowly
thou i still got lost in the scene sometimes
but i think i'm improving a little by little
and let's hope by mid year
i'd know how to divide when to compose a pic and enjoy myself in the scene
and hopefully too
by the end of the year
i'd know how to enjoy myself while shooting properly then

i'm putting a lot of hope for aceh this mid year
let's hope i don't disappoint myself so badly by then

meanwhile, since i've made all these mistakes
let's all just enjoy the views i've seen
thou not justicely taken :)
and am sorry for that
sorry cause i know
i could have done better













Photobucket












my journey at siJornih continued
and the further i go
the further i got lost into the place
so i shall say no more












Photobucket













Photobucket













Photobucket














Photobucket













Photobucket














that last pic ended my siJornih series
i kinda feel after 2 more entries
this whole trip will end :)












home



No comments: