Friday, May 30, 2008

Putrajaya part 4

ok..i was sick yesterday don't know why
this morning i woke up still feeling a bit of the sore throat but the fever was gone but the flu decided to stick around though however, it's my cousin's beday today and he had decided to like blanja me like the second time, the first was on the 25th, during the bdae of another friend where he and this friend blanja the gang and me, he chipped in, and there and then i told him if on the day of his day, he didn't blanja ma some more, i'm gonna blanja him eggs + flour + any other miscellaneous not very pleasant stuff to throw it on them and as traumatized as he is over this event as it happened two years ago ( he blanja me again last year ), where he was practically thrown like 4 times ? best sangat can

- after work the gang and i went over his place and that was where the first throwing happened, me throw the egg right at his face but of course the egg had been half cracked or it'll hurt like he's just been punch right the face also and then everyone also begin the throwing but then the gang wasn't complete, some of them hadn't left work yet or still on their way and so the eggs all finished and my cousin went in to bathe and while he was bathing, i, called over the friends who haven't reach to buy some more eggs and flour and now...detergent also lah don't care...so they came and my cousin come out clean and fresh and all and we all throw him again !! and the 3rd time was when his gf finally arrived and again after he bathed again and all we throw and after that he kinda got damn pissed and just sat around until everyone was there to throw him the 4th time then he go bathe and yes this all happen in the middle of the road ! - extreme shiokness !
i wish i still had my nokia 6600 that i was using then coz i definitely remembered video-ing it and takin his pics but had forgotten to upload them to my comp for backup before selling the fone..

now that's one reason to be traumatized by my presence during birthdays, this kinda happen to like 3 or 4 friends of mine here whenever i'm here and it just happen it's their bday and all...they don't blanja the gang, i blanja them :D

ok so he decided to blanja me and the family + the staffs also downstairs during lunch and i got down, still with my sore throat to a kentucy fried chicken hmmmm....how could i reject ? i don't care makan only...2 fried chicken + some fries + lots of chili ! hmmm

then had like sambal prawns for my dinner !! best !! one of my most fav food of all time ! prawns :D :D :D :D

by around 9pm..i was alive and kicking and we all went go play pool till about like 11 plus and i went upstairs to test my lights and everything coz tml got photo shoot at me home


and now...no more sore throat !!!
AHAHAHHA

but still got a bit of flu still








ok, this putrajaya post is me love most one
i think my best series of the whole KL posts, probably
but i love them lots lots la


enjoy ~


this part here is also why, here i want to thank both smashpOp and Rames so banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak for like waiting for me so long till we're all so thirsty and hungry until some more Rames called me cause i've walked further up from them but my phone is like in my bag which i left with them =x

thank you guys !
so now, feast ur eyes to the wait ok :D
hope you guys "BENCI" them as much as i LOVE them



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


okay, why the different light colors ?
i played with the white balance okay, i shot RAW and just enhance them to my likings !
nais ?

No comments: