Tuesday, May 20, 2008

KLCC

3:42 am !
damn tiring day
another damn active day !!

ok this is what happen today :

woke up at around 10 plus to willy's call saying that he's heading to the airport. i'm suppose to go fetch him from the medan airport coz he's staying over me place for tonight and tomorrow's. he's from palembang come medan for a short vacation like that and so after wake up i bathe and all that and while on my way to the airport he called and said to meet at this makan place called "ah fuk" i know machiam some vulgar word ok but the pig there nais. then went there lor and had my so called breakfast. after that we parted with his friend from this side city town called binjei and then went to fetch anggie and accompanied them to this batak restaurant called "on do" for my lunch which makes the time difference between me breakfast and lunch is only like around 1 hour like that. after that went to fetch my brother from his school then went home so willy could put his luggage and all over at me room and then went off to the temple and pray a bit and after that went to citra and had a talk with aswin while willy and anggie waited for me at the car and after that went off to sun plaza walk walk a bit then at around 6+ i left anggie and willy at sun plaza to meet up with me love love love love love till around 8.30 like that then i went back to sun plaza and meet back with willy and anggie then went off for dinner with them at jalan selat panjang and stayed there talk talk till like 10+ and left for home then chatted with willy over some stuff then played winning eleven at ps2 for a bit and then here i am again :D



ok continue back at KL post :

after my first dinner at KL with patrick, mikel, jen, pOp and rames,
pOp brought me over to KLCC and we shoot for a bit
was really really really tired then and can't concentrate much so just shoot shoot like that
and these pics below are enhanced at photoshop :D


Photobucket


it's like pretty damn late already so just the pics d


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


and me like this shot best d :D


Photobucket

No comments: