Sunday, August 09, 2009

-Lovina | day 4 the morning part 1

this is the morning that i shoot the most extensively within the 5 days i were there shooting
so this will also be the section with the most parts of it


oh and oh
happy birthday Singapore !
sorry
this year no dedicated layout for ya
no time to even make one !


-----------


Bali Beach Lovina Cottages


5.55 a.m. : woke up

6.10 a.m. : prepared myself while driver help me with the negotiation of a boat to head off to the sea again

6.23 a.m. : waiting for the fella to get his boat

6.30 a.m. : on board heading to the sea




Photobucket





6.48 a.m. : fired off my first shutter of this




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




k..more dolphins tomorrow, haven't finish editing them all yet =x

1 comment:

Stanley said...

Ah...dolphins. I thought they were sharks when I saw the first few shots!