Friday, October 10, 2008

yesterday morning

so i saw the mistiness
something inside me told me
i have to break my routine
and take a further walk
go bert
go explore that place u've been dying to visit

and unknowingly
i was already walking there
upon reaching
the view amazed me again and again

i am supposed to get back to my studying
coz i went there again this morning
lol
so
just pics :)



.morning ride.

Photobucket




.good morning.

Photobucket




.morning jog.

Photobucket



.through.

Photobucket



-HDR-ed Misty Morning-

Photobucket



after shooting shooting for around an hour or so
i suddenly thought of another place nearby
very near my place
and also the place i've been thinking of shooting providing got good light
so since the light was so pwetty
i decided to stop shooting and go to the other place to see whether or not will it rain rays there also
so..........
ok continue tml

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Rays of light give us hope...
Your photo is just incredible so beautiful..Well done.
Wow!! how you did it man????