Friday, October 17, 2008

i = very tired + birthdays

well, october is here
the scorpions are rising XD
it is, indeed the birthday month
i know
2 people whose birthdays are today
4 people whose birthdays are on the 19th
5 people whose birthdays are on the 23rd
5 people whose birthdays are on the 24th
3 people whose birthdays are on the 30th
and of course
in between
there are more
like myself later on end of this month -.-"

so
today
went to one of the 2 that i knew of
anggi
my group mate since the start of the bachelor degree program i got myself stuck in
and also who is supposedly my very very very very the damn far away cousin

so
for a break
today
share the pics i shot today d
shot with the canon ixus 40 = my very faithful 4 megapix cam so don't mind the quality please
and also the last pic is shot with my iphone :)

ok
pics :)


Photobucket




Photobucket
e bdae gal




Photobucket




Photobucket




ok
off to sleep
damn tired
wish me luck
tomorrow is the canon photo marathon competition again :)

No comments: