Tuesday, September 12, 2006

lost it all.

i drop my ex hardisk.
a hardisk that helped store half of my life inside.
everything's lost.
pictures, songs, videos, photoshop works...
everything....

meanwhile, i just got my broadband here set up.

meaning...
life in medan is so much much greater now =D

been slacking like hell.
ps2-ing most of the time and going out and EATING !!
how i miss home.

i'm at half paradise now.
full paradise only when princess is around.

it's 15 months last nite.
15 months..........
longest relationship i've ever been in.

miss nothing about singapore.
except for my friends of coz :)
miss u guys.

but i'm enjoying my life so freaking much now !

not much quarrel wif mum...
dad's been great.
financial is okay okay.
gaming time has been great.

if only i could turn back time....

I WANT MY FUCKING DATAS BACK !

No comments: