Monday, February 02, 2009

that ox yaer update

so..how's everyone's ox year starting ?
mine's not so bad
quite good really
everything is a smooth sailing 7 stars cruise with the family thing
with her as well
great
and i want to be in this feeling like forever
but i know cannot
but i'll cherish them :)
and keep these feeling in the warmth of this heart

anyway



Photobucket


an update means photo update also ma
lol
that was a shot i snapped off my balcony at around 10plus on the new year eve
shot like 10 shots
and then i stopped
and just enjoy the view
it's quite hard to shoot fireworks here
coz off my balcony
from where i was standing
literally the fireworks just shoots off 360 degrees around me
once my left side finishes off my right side began firing and then in front and then behind and then repeats again
some were far
some were very near
beautiful
the last time i had such a wonderful feeling viewing fireworks were when she was in my arms
this time
i had my camera with me
also can do lah



anyway again
i cut my hair
before cny also
to look neater and tidier i hope
so here's the new look :)




Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket




had a like 15 mins shoot of myself just now XD
and only 2 turn out nice
the others were like i was out of the frame la
or my head kana chop off or no arms etc la
lol

okay
till next time
XD

No comments: