Wednesday, February 11, 2009

morning macro

have a hard time sleeping...
so when the clock strike 6 and i was still lying in the bed eye wide open
i climbed up and pack my bag and off i go for some macro action
and here's what i caught this morning :)





Photobucket





Photobucket




a couple of dews to start off the morning





Photobucket




my very first snail :D





Photobucket




a really really small spider





Photobucket




then as i was leaving, after packing my gears all back to my bag
i noticed somewhere on the floor something big moving towards me
and then
as i saw it
i literally blurted out
"WOOO"
in a scared kinda way
took my camera back from my bag
and panickingly shot this




Photobucket




check out its size man
it's like the biggest spider i've ever seen in the wild
with fangs and all
omg
i think with its leg all stretched out
that spidey would have easily be as big as the size of my hand




Photobucket

another shot




k
i shall go back trying to get some sleep again....

No comments: