Sunday, August 21, 2005

slack...

ahh....
it's 2 months+

for the past year...thou i've entered like 5 girls' life or so...
all those relationships never actually last more than 3 months.
i never got to celebrate my 3rd month
there was no relationship that last more than 3 months.

it's already 2 and a half month :)
this will be the one after > forgot dunno how long, but i'm damn sure it's more than 1 year < that i'm in a relationship for more than 3 months
oh man...
how i love her >,<

things had been goin pretty well.
thank you gal for understandin me.way too much.
really appreciate all the things that u've done.
i know...i'd trust u eventually


since M broke my heart a long time ago, i found myself hard to trust another girl again.yes, till today.i keep on thinkin the long road.like, what if i trust her already den next year she come betray my trust ? those kinda thing
but....i'll eventually have to trust her.
i have to and i'm learnin to....

gal...how i need u

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

been slackin way too much.
thou i spent like lots of time at home...i'm actually sleeping
blardy hell
everytime open the book den sleepy
den i'll tell myself to like...sleep first den wake up later to study...but i never wakes up.
or else...i'd be by the lap top watchin south park
lol
my only form of entertainment currently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's official once again.for the 5th time.
i'm stoppin....u shld knw :)
so far so good.
started today
been nicotine free since after school
i suddenly have the urge to
like...i seriously need to
i feel my health is deteoritatin seriously
my chest hurts....it feels heavy
and i'm feelin so much better wifout c.

i have to succeed !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

final exams in 9 days' time.
after that.....holiday !
i'm goin bck home medan.
should be on the 4th
5th sunday...dun want dad to come and fetch me...or i'm sure dead on the spot.
dad suspects me of havin tattoo and yes i do have...too many indeed.
if he comes fetch me...den he'll surely check my body right in the car !
den....it'd be a lecture right from the beginnin of my holiday...
well, if my mum fetches me
for the current condition....ermm...she kinda knows liao but..doesn't sound that angry
dad was furious !
so...i'd prefer mum to fetch me and face dad that night when he reaches home.
wish me luck on this one man
i seriously need them

No comments: