Tuesday, August 30, 2005

god...can u hear me

why ?

i just don't understand


i'm really facing the sins from what i've done




today, god has sent me this gal, that somehow has rip my heart away.god make me do what i've never done before for any girl.god make me give everything i have for her.i give her my heart, fully.i'm worried when she's feelin down.i'm hurt for not being able to be there for her.i miss her presence so much i cry alone to sleep.i spent way too much than i can afford just to talk to her.she changed me.i'm not me anymore.i don't know me anymore.she's the retribution that i have to pay for what i have done.god sent her for me to destroy me.god...u know the way i think.then why...why
u make her do this to me at this time.why can't u just take me away so i can pay u in hell ?

No comments: