Wednesday, August 10, 2005

life life life.....

tuo diao tuo diao tuo diao....
long cong tuo diao ~

i walked in the humid hall with aman beside me.in my yellow, loose billabong shirt and my green with bermuda also the beenie, i walked towards the stage.
students were practising their dance...i began my search for tara.
she was suppose to pass me j's shirt for me to decorate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
memories......

these things keep comin back to me..
it's as if i'm blinded from the reality and see me...at that time..that moment...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i miss dancing....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


had a great night with my school mates.
went to watch "the maid"
it's suppose to be a horror movie..but not that scary..really
it only shock u with the sound.
and the thing that made it a good show was that...it "scares" u continuously..
a continuous torture for the heart.

the scariest part was this...

see, i always wear m the kuan im thing wherever i go.and i always put it underneath my shirt.
i don't wear it outside my shirt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

okay..so i settled down inside...sat comfortable...
and the show began, half way thru the show....i unknowingly placed my hand on my chest...
to my surprise...the kuan im is outside my shirt !
i don't remember takin it out
i never take it out
i don't know what does it means but it's definetly scary...

No comments: