Monday, August 22, 2005

i'm weak...

i survive today with only 3 c.
from 18 - 20 to just 3.
and i'm rather good, externally.smell better, just feel better.
but...internally
i feel my body dying.
like wtf, my lung hurts.ccb.it feel like there's somethin pokin my right lungs when i breathe in deeply.and i have to breathe in deeply becoz my right nose is blocked.and my left nose can't supply enough oxygen for my body.
carbon monoxide in my body is way too much already.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
may be i've been coffeein way too much too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this kinda feelin is really killin me slowly...internally i feel like shit.my respiratory system is basically screwed.
may be because i haven't been eatin healthy food too.
may be i haven't been sleepin properly too.
weh...guess i'm really livin a deadly life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: