Sunday, October 02, 2005

back to spore

i'll be back on monday.

might miss the very first day of lesson but eh fuck it
i've been missing lots of sleep time these past few days
don't know what i was busy about
but it's surely my lame thoughts running, fighting in my brain again

i was sucidal

she changed my life once again.
i love her,truly.

thank you jill for everything
you have my life.




went to reformat my lap top den now cause of some fucked up problem
my lap top can't go online without a certain cd.
i think i found it but i don't know if that's the cd
scolded the fucking technician like shit in front of mum
she got schocked
and.....
ok it went on like this,

went to athiam, my cousin that got married today, house to take come pics.he asked me to.so i went, cause, to save $$ he didn't hire any cameraman for that day.so i was the camaraman.
damn you, you still haven't give me the hong bao you promised.
but curse u a happy life with her
then went to dye my hair with him
walked home with two cameras in my bag...
wanted badly to sleep but mum shouted at me over the phone that her voice still sound so freaking clearly after i put the phone a hand away from the ear piece.du lan.went down again
she brought me to some temple quite far away.
slept all the way tru and snore...
reached, pray half heartly.was so freaking sleepy that i looked like i took drugs...
from the temple, we went to the shop where i trust the technician with my lap top.my second wife.she's my first :)
and dey say haven't fix

me : "lan jiao ( yes, i actually used that word in front of mum.i don't process my command of words when i'm at a super sleepy or just wake up state ) you say one week, one week liao still no news.how responsible you are ha"

technician : "sorry, we did rush it for you...but we just can't find the program"

me : "eh, if cannot find den say lah...i can freakin go find other shop to trust my lap top to.i bought it here so i trust in you guys"

technician - opens my lap top.... : "the windows are done, sound everything else is ok.only cannot connect to internet"

me : "cannot connect then i still rush you for fuck"

technician : "i thought....."

me : "i thought you ass lah...u can close down your shop already"

me : "close your shop down lah cb"

afterwards.....

mum : "talk to people where can so rude one"

me : "like i care"

mum : "now people want to help so like don't want help already"

me : "WHATEVER LAH K"

then mum brought me to thambrin plaza.
i saw a few shirts...quite ex thou
and she bought them for me !
OMG...
and she said this...

mum - pointin at a char bo sweater : "this one not bad wad"
me : "that one gal one okay !"
mum : "then can buy for you JILLY wad"
me - suprised and shocked : "damn ugly lah...wanna buy for her also buy nicer one lah"

apparently, everybody..and i mean...my uncle aunty ah ma ah gong all know that i'm with her already.and kinda agree liao
dad gave no comments
mum...well, kinda agree i suppose
sister is happy with her
brother...hao lianing over to his friends that his brother has the sort of ex - no 1 gal in his school ( she graduates liao )

her mum msged me with this...

- text text text text text anyway, you still have jill what -

:

though she and i live in two different minds, yes we don't think alike and that's why we quarrel a lot too.but we're working on it :)
she gives in more than i can ever ask for to me
what i do is scold scold scold scold
and she's still there for me
i'm working on my temper thou but...thanks a lot, dear
you're the best




tomorrow's my last day here and i expect another sleepless night
broke now yet so many things to buy
i really wish i can earn money...somehow, someway







and it's another sleepless night

No comments: