Friday, October 07, 2005

jill

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
beginnin of a new day...





i did it...

we're reaching our fourth months.
though, honestly, i haven't been really a good bf.
and though i can't promise you that i'll never do the things i've done ever again.
one thing is for sure.
one thing i can promise you.
that i will always be here for you.

i told you girl,
that the day i leave you.
will be the day i stop breathing.
crapping ?
you know don't you.
i'm ready.
anytime,anywhere,any place.
it is you.
the reason i'm still here today.
it's only you girl.

call me selfish.
call me dumb.
but nobody ever.
ever.
understands me.
so do you.
i don't understand myself either.
my life changed the moment you stepped into my life.
i'm not myself anymore since i met you girl.
no,
it wasn't love at first sight.
but the feeling develops from there.
we've been through so much.
i've given so much.
you've sacrifice too much.
that i am sure today.
and i mean it.
that i'm ready to die for you.

you know about mum.
you know about dad.
you know how they treat me today.
disappointed i am.
very.
that at this moment.
i don't even feel them anymore.
never would i believe.
that one day.
i'd fall in love,
i'd ever love a girl as much as i love you today.
u mean everything to me.
you're more than just the air i breathe.
more than just the blood running in my veins.
you are my entire life.

yes, i am that possesive freak.
yes, i am the unfair one.
yes, i am the one needing your understanding all the time.
yes, i am the one that push every single fault to you.
yes, i am that person that blames you always.
yes, i am that person that you think is never happy with anything that you do.
yes, i am the one that said you don't put in effort.
yes, i am the one that said you can't sacrifice.
yes, i am the one that shouted, scolded and got disappointed at your small little mistake.
but, i love you.
more than i love myself.

and, you're still there.
crying in pain.
and, you're still supporting me.
fighting against yourself.
and, you still miss me.
never wanting to put down the phone.
and, you still loves me.
thank you is not enough.
and, you are my life.
today, tomorrow and till the day our heart finally becomes one.
tied.
till the day, i am the first person you see when you wakes up.
till the day, i'm ready.
and,
pledge the rest of my life for you.







----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i found this on my car the other day when i was invited to my friend's mum's opening ceremony for their new stall at mikroskill canteen.
guess what it is....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
FUCK ! a lizard on my car !!!
na beh...






p.s. all the best for your exams girl.
have faith in yourself.
cause,
i believe in you.
i know u'd never let me down.

No comments: