Tuesday, April 05, 2005

quake ah

erm...earthquakes still around
blackouts are daily...sometimes even twice to three times a fucken day.
but luckily these are the "gempa susulan" don't know what's the dumb term for english but it means something like earthquake attacks after the major one which happen sadly in aceh resulting in the tsunami.
anyway, from what i heard...tru the news are that these kinda earthquakes won't be as strong as the mojor one.well the major one was 9.5 attackin melaboh and on medan was 7.9
then the nias earthquake was 8.5 but in medan was 6. something.
so to on-coming earthquakes in nias will not be any stronger than 6.something which means it'll be like 4. something nia in medan.
ok the earthquakes that's still around is like happen in nias.thus when the tremor reached medan....it's kinda like no more feeling.i myself don't feel any shit anymore but the news still reported earthquakes. it's not that shaky...and no su, my house won't crash on me.not unless one fucken 7. somethin or higher earthquake hit medan.and if i'm aslp...den i'll be in the ruins.

we have got two houses side by side.
the new house have
my room
sis room
dad's office
office
garage
exercise / lepak room on the 4th floor...
the old house have
parent's room
bro room
main office
maid's room
garage

my tv nv drop la...it moved onli.a bit nia coz i manage to move my tv back to it's original position when i return to my room for my hp.
i don't know how to describe the way i was lyin down ma...so i drew instead. lol

No comments: