Friday, April 22, 2005

earthquake again !!! but in mah dream =P

herm...it was a very funny day.at least i think so.
i'm suppose to wake up at 10 cause today got work.so i did.
i woke up at like around 10.05 and felt like my bed was shaking damn strongly !
i didn't hear any screams out there...it was raining heavily.
then i was thinkin...
wtf...earthquake again.so strong somemore !
since it was like raining damn heavily out there....i was thinking...where do all the people run to ?
normally they'll all run to the streets if an earthquake were to hit us.
then i pictured what would my mother do.since dad is at office i didn't get to like see him in my few seconds of images.
i was like...wtf...
how come mum nv call to wake me up ? normally she would...
i returned to sleep and just fuck care....









all those were just my dream.
it was like damn real i really thought it happenned !!
not until i actually woke up and went to the window to see that it was fucking hot out there.

after walkin to the window i went back to sleep.it must have been like around 10.30 by then.
i was still damn sleepy.in a half awake half asleep state and could just fall to deep sleep within seconds when i suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder. !!!
FUCK THIS ONE IS DAMN REAL...
i quickly turned to see if there were actually anyone behind me.......the tap there is DAMN real...and it's FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE that any normal human being is able to BE THERE BECAUSE I FUCKING LOCK MY ROOM DOOR AND I ATTACHED THE KEY THERE SO THAT NO ONE CAN FUCKIN OPEN MY DOOR EVEN IF THEY HAD THE KEY TO MY ROOM !!!
i sleep clotheless ma...scared mother come in and like
BERT !!!!!!!WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO YOUR BODY !!!

ok........explain this to me....
WHAT THE FUCK.....
there's a "ghost" ??? in my room ???
that shakes my bed to wake me up....then because i'm still too lazy finally tap me on my shoulder to wake me up..
WAH

No comments: