Saturday, April 09, 2005

the future........and a funny quake story =>

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

funny ?
ok here's the story about how that pic come to its existance....
it was about 3 days ago. and i drew it on that very night but since that very night blogger screwed up and i can't blog, i've been keepin this pic then.
it was like yesterday then i recieved the news from jpae shit sayin that my application was unsuccessful thus, i've been busyin myself with school stuff.
anyway, that night...i went out for a very very small reunion with my primary school friends here. jilly, cika and i. when i returned home....jill msged me askin me to becareful as there are rumours that they'll be an earthquake again that night.thus, i kept my senses on.
i was playin my ps2 when i happens
i was puffing too...well as usual..and i kept the fan on instead of the aircon.
the bolster was beside me as i lay on my stomach facing the tv. then the little vibration came.i felt it..and my windows were banging on each other...not that hard though but it was noticable.
since the shakin were not that strong...i doubt the quake.so to make it sure i took a look at my bolster.and it moved by itself !!!
then i was wondering again.....is it the fan or is it the quake ?
the fan blow so strong meh till my bolster can shake itself...
no longer....a police car went passin by the road and were announcin "earthquake earthquake"
i was barely noticable thus there were no people runnin out of the house.
------ the end ------------


bout my future of sch..
i was kinda impressed with monash in kl.monash leh.
so i was thinkin of gg there.
but then again....comparing the standard...it was kinda like....aiya...
so i went askin about SIM since they have an exibition here in medan.
and like wad ?
my results are eligible !!
wohoooooo
so........................................i'll be having my BB in marketing in 3 years ++ time !!!!
15 months for a diploma in mangement studies..then about 2.5 years or 3 for my degree !
it's a fucken shortcut
but can i do it is the question.......can i do it without failing again ?

then.......comes another question
is SIM a good sch ?

No comments: