Tuesday, April 12, 2005

as requested =C

earthquakes ?
it seems like it's everywhere here now in indonesia, especially sumatra


anyway.....andrias,like where are you now ? Medan ? how dare you don't find me.
call me at 081370000686 a.s.a.p u idiot.

first it was aceh...den medan...den nias and now Padang. a 6.8 hitcher quake.
i didn't felt it during the time
however...tonight.
as i was watching the bourne supremacy or is it supremecy ?
anyway as i was watching...again i felt my bed movin
quite dumb right ?
and i pause the show and walk around to see.i went to my window there to see the condition of the road.this tremor was stronger than the other time....the other time where i felt my bolster moved my itself...

- bert is hungry -

so i was preparing myself.if i see any house opens it's door i'll quickly run to my sis room.wake her up and run downstairs again.i had my fone prepared with me even ! in case of blackout like the other time.
well nothin happen.
i'm now doubtin my sense of feeling.why like this kinda thing always happen when i lay motionless on my bed uh ?

- bert is damn hungry now -

andrias - which earthquake uh ? if u want to feel tremors like me then u have to live up at the 3rd storey.the tremors are noticeable up there.on land level it's no shit lah.



may the victims of the tsunami as well as the earthquakes rest in peace.
may pope john paul 2 rest in the arms of his angels too.
may those dying have a blessing from heaven thus their death won't be the miserable..
and may i.....have a brighter future =D

No comments: