Saturday, April 30, 2005

@.@

see...i'm like half way readin tru jh's trip to china.and felt my eye went cocked up.
shall continue tml.


wad i feel like saying -

save the tigers
there were thousands but only 5000 today in our jungle.
"save the last lords of the jungle" - quoted from "two brothers"
quite a boring show.

anyway i was lookin tru my frensta when.....ok...i'm slow ok ok...i realised that they have daily horoscopes. >.<
so i read them.wonder if they're like the same for all scorpios or somethin like that.
anyway.first time readin fs horoscopes and i'm kinda impressed.

first about mine - sounds kinda true la.they said that i had just left someone behind which is true and should be expecting new companies today or tonight which is like VERY true.see i'm invited to a party.my cousin's gf party.which she promised me that she shall bring over some chicks and intro them to me.and of course i made new friends in TBI and also i'm attending LOGO classes.k...LOGO is an english tuition course which connects me to SIM.LOGO is like SIM's representative in medan so one of the managers there that's like kinda close to me gave me a one week free ielts lesson which then if i'm interested i can join but got to pay la.the next thing the horoscope mention is that i've got a new flame.since they put it in the same sentence with the one that i left someone behind thingy...i suppose a new flame is like a new girl i'm goin after or just simply a new flame.yeah...that's very true indeed.

so....seing they said like so chun about me..i went to see that new flame friendster and yeah...they have that arrow thingy.which connects me to another horoscope which is very true still.
it stated that i've been good forever.yeah..i think.boys are surely damn good to girls they like don't they.at least well...i am

that gal that looks like jh is refusing to talk to me for some reason.she very dao loh.don't even reply my smile.anyway...i'm more attracted to the other chick.ellen's her name.suprisingly she sat beside me today. ( don't know if she did it on purpose or was forced to my the other gal ( kristien or dunno wad lah..dunno hw to spell her name ) because our teacher will always group us during lesson and of course..the one that's beside me have to be my partner.the other side of me is the wall.anyway...ellen is like so much more open.i broke the ice and then we just click.laughin like two mad couple was what my teacher said.
anyway.enough of it.
ellen is pretty
and has a pimple on her nose which when i realise it..i wanted to
LOLOL but hold it.
I'M LAUGHIN NOW
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


ok.....
good morning ladies and gentlemen
i'm gonna go....
watch kungfu hustle for the 2nd time.

No comments: