Thursday, April 03, 2008

iphone walk

GUESS WHAT !
it has arrived !
24" is super duper massive man
it's HUGEEEEEE !!!
this browser i'm typing on is by itself bigger than my entire laptop screen man, and this is not at full max yet man
awesomeness, pics and may be vid of it later
kinda busy with projects now
got one due tomorrow
haven't even got the chance to snap a single pic of it yet
nevertheless, here's today's entry d

all pics are taken with the apple iphone also :D
haha












last sunday, i thought i'd witness one great sunset, thus, at about 6 i left home
i thought of exploring other spot around my area and so i began my walk
i left home without taking any wallet, how silly of me -.-"


Photobucket


little did i know that i'd walk so far...
i walked to Clementi mrt station from my place and further still to some housing area
regardless, i still pursue on, hoping that i'll find another new spot for sunsets


Photobucket


i walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk
till sky also become dark already still haven't found a nice place
so i said, aiyah, that's it lah
sun also set already : /
go home time, coz hungry already


Photobucket


and it was at this traffic that i discovered something about the iphone's camera
something awesome
something massive
something hugeeee !












Photobucket


YES !
panning with the iPhone can


Photobucket


pretty cool, huh ? (steve jobs tone)


Photobucket


un-be-lievable


Photobucket


isn't it great ?


Photobucket


alright, the reason why it's mostly in black and white is because i prefer it in b+w, somehow, iphone's pics color quality are terrible, converted to bw, it's pwetty :D


Photobucket


ok, so i just practically panned my way home d



Photobucket


aight, this is the first entry by the iMac :D
and u guys have seen the specifications in my previous post,
and me not free enough to go buy another 2gb of RAM yet, so till then, this shall be only at 2gb

let me get back to my pc laptop to complete my project d : /

No comments: