Sunday, May 03, 2009

InlineX | Xin Wang | T3

fwah
today
basically shoot like half of my day away
which is much love
anyhow shoot also much much love
=
happiness
so today's a preview of what i did today d
and of course all of these will only be up after the zoo's post XD

_______


InlineX
founded by two of my hangout buddies back during my secondary school life here
both adam and matin gave me a call ask me if i can help them shoot their lesson
they want pictures for their website at http://inlinex.com.sg
having haven't been meeting them for a long long time
and having heard the both of them kinda started their own thing | entrepreneurship, something i truly truly support and respect for people my age or younger as they take that path towards settlement and maturity |
so of course my only answer is a yes
7 plus am adam fetched me from my home
and off we went to aljunied

long story cut short so i can have more to write later on when i'm doing their post is just :
- i truly enjoyed my time | meeting them, shooting them, and the presence they made me felt
hats off to both of you dudes !
am really honestly happy as a friend that you both kinda finally are serious about life, especially adam, lots of changes there
- they thought me how to roller blade in a day ! | ok i had ice skating background
- herbertism.blogspot.com fully support InlineX !

go click their website to find out more about their current services, offer and promotions !




some sneak peak


Photobucket





Photobucket



after shooting them and roller blading with them and their students
matin sent me to Changi Airport Terminal 3
to go meet ST and homesick
to go shoot Xin Wang's food



Photobucket



more bout it soon !



after shoot shoot food
we makan them lor
then very full
then we invaded T3
to go for some narcissism !





Photobucket





Photobucket


i think the last pic rocks !
ok
gotta sleep already
have to wake up early again tomorrow
gonna go east coast for some cycling
haha
ok bye
zoo zoo zoo post continue tomorrow !

No comments: