Monday, June 13, 2005

together at last...

we're together at last
thank god
and thank the meteor that fulfilled my wish
though only one of it is fulfilled.
another one is yet to come.


i can't promise u a lot of thing j
and i can't promise to always be there when u need me.
but i want to start a new life dear.
and there's noone else but you that i want to be with.
right now
tomorrow
and till when...only god knows.

i am not me anymore.
i feel different.

a mere two weeks we've got left.
and i wish that i could just spend every single seconds left with you right by me j.
i don't even fuckin knw why i'm feelin all this
and i don't even fuckin understand why did i do all those things for you
but believe me...those are true and fuckin upmost from my heart gal.
never had i sacrifice as much shit as i had for you
believe in what i said for i know...i'll make those come true no matter what happens.
u are the only one right here in me right now.tomorrow and god knows till when.

and fuck the rest of the shits that's happenin right in me for i don't fuckin give a fuckin fuck about it.
i just don't fuckin understand why it's you.
i myself can't fuckin believe that it'll be you.
but fuck it all.
i'm givin u my upmost trust.

i know words don't fuckin mean anything
but i just wanna say
that i do
care
that i do
wanna be with you every single fuckin second of my days here
that i really do
loves you.

and i thank you for accepting me in your life dear.

No comments: