Friday, June 24, 2005

oh life.....

everything was going on so fucking well between the both of us...
even dad has closed his eyes on my relationship this time
showing me a fucking good positive respond about my relationship with her...
dad has agreed
till last night

i held a farewell party for 8 people.all my close friends, couples.
and like....of course we slept
i mean...i share a room with j.only the both of us.and slept for only a fucking hour
and my mum found out.told dad.
and i think both of them is fuckin angry bout my behaviour
all the while...they think that i'm fuckin not serious bout her
all this while my father thought that i'm a fuckin pimp.
i'm just waitin for a lecture from dad as soon as he returns from work today
mum has been acting normal.
my greatest fear is that they are disappointed with her.
a good girl would not anyhow sleep with people.
the thing that they don't know is that she's already my gf.
and we did nothing.
parents....


i confirm will get there this sunday.reaching singapore by 5p.m.
that'll be the 26th.
dion will fetch me and may be we'll then have dinner or something.
thus, that day i can't go out.i'll be straight away at clementi.
27th - need to report to SIM for my student visa.
and also go for a medical check up.
i guess that'll that the whole day and depending on which hospital should i go...i might be able to meet you guys.
28th - look around for a room nearby for rent.
29th - look around for a room nearby for rent...this day then i might be able to go out for a little while.
30th - orientation....
and so on.......
and so forth.......


missing you j.

No comments: