Thursday, June 30, 2005

school and life

man...life been tough, tiring.

i used to go around by car back there.or at least, a motorbike.i only use my feet for movin around the house and that's all.
now it's got to be walkin walkin walkin walkin and walkin man.

this is the walkings i do to go to the east.
must walk to bus stop
den from bus stop must walk to mrt station
den from mrt station must walk out to the other bus stop
then from that bus stop must walk to whatever destination i'm going
singapore is full of walkin man
just 2 days and my feet are aching as if i've got some rhymatic disease.


school will start this friday
and like wtf.i have school from monday to saturday too !
na bueh
anyways, it's all lecture
my fuckin timetable doesn't have any tutorial in it
everyday 9.30 to 12.30 lecture
with a tea break within and snacks provided by the school.
3 subjects this semester.
business communication
principle of accounting
and
principle of management

man....really need to study my accounts
jia lat

numberss
aiz.....


life in singapore ain't the easy man
singaporeans are different
let's talk bout character.

i was in the mrt today from dover to paya lebar on my way meetin cz.
what i witnessed really fucked me up.
and i fuckin swore i won't wanna grow old in this city man.
no offence to other singaporeans
but fuck the whoeva singaporeans that's gonna be in my account below.
ok
i was in the mrt, packed with school students and office workers.also, a few grannies and granpas. i was leaning against the entrance door.really no place to sit.and i don't fuckin mind at all.even though my fuckin feet hurt like shit.even my feet shouted out for me to find a place to sit.i still said to myself, the eldery here would have needed those sit much more than i do.
then as we reached a station, a really old granny came in.silver hair and all.she was walkin in as quick as her feet could take but yet carefully..towards a vacant seat near me.and u know what...
a fuckin teenager boy snatched it from her.and i think the fuckin boy knew that the granny was walkin towards the seat.all she could do was to stand in front of him in dissapointment.man that's fucked up.
then there's another old aunty standin close to me.old.quite old.and was holdin 2 bags of what it seemed to be damn heavy groceries.i offered to help her.to help her carry her bags.she just turned me down as if i was gonna take her groceries and run.
like wtf is wrong wif singaporeans ?



my new home would be the west for the next 3 years or so.
aiz....
i'm kinda gettin use to livin alone eh.....
next will be the washings
ironings
weh weh weh........


ps. jack : ga ada tlp rumah lah.mana ada enak kali.tp sabtu ni wa ntar ganti no wa lagi.ganti ke no yg tetap.ntar w sms d. klo mau call harus tamba no idd 017 klo ga salah.baru tekan no hp w.u tanya via lah no iddnya apa.take care man.cut down those drinkings.




No comments: