Tuesday, June 28, 2005

singapore at last

....finally in singapore.....

guess i have to expect a lot of change from myself....



SIM.....




found a place for rent at last. a room big enough for two people.
movin in tml.
i don't fucking know what the fuck is actually wrong with me.
am i just homesick ?
or do i just simply miss her so much ?
or what ?
but i kept feelin this burden behind me.
like i'm lifting a fucking billion tonnes of weight at my back.
lookin forward to this friday.
school starts !
yeah....
will be on a fuckin budget life for the rest of my 3 years here....
really need to change a lot man...
fuck it.
don't know what's exactly racing in my mind
gloomy
sad
disappointed
stress
don't know what other words could possibly explain what i'm feelin now when in the first fucking place i don't even understand what the fuck is actually in my brain.what the fuck am i feeling.but it just ain't good.




miss you j.
a lot...
more than words can ever describe.
more than words can ever say.
need u badly beside me.

No comments: