Thursday, January 14, 2010

all over

just a short update,
mid way through the start of 2010
and i have like hundreds of things that's going on in my life right now
am currently doing a comic work for a friend's wedding
i love comic works
just hate the time consuming part
= i gotta sit down here and draw and draw till my ass is flat
but seeing the results after each frame is :)
totally worth all the long hours

another f-cked up thing is
the landlady suddenly say gotta move out
owner raising rent price to beyond acceptable
so i'm in the midst of finding a place to stay
while am also finding time to finally settle my student pass
gotta do all the medical check up shit
and find time to go to the ICA
plus haf to slot in time to view places to stay at
plus haf to come back at home to continue drawing

as much as i thrive having so much things going on in my life
moving out is one thing i hate

ok
share 1 picture that i had actually shot this month


Photobucket


update soon
if you happen to have a room for me to stay at for at least 2 years costing around $700 in the west area of singapore furnished with an air con
please kindly email me at herbertism@gmail.com
spank you very much =x

5 comments:

Pakistan Jobs 2017 said...

Very nice well thanks to share this.

Pakistan Jobs said...

This post was very nicely written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your professional manner of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

Jobs in Pakistan said...

very nice post and right to the point. I don’t know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thank you .

Yang Kuo said...

This post was very nicely written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your professional manner of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.


ทางบ้าน

Panchangam said...

Celebrate Diwali 2017 with mPanchang in auspicious ways. Check Diwali 2017 dates, Diwali puja muhurat and Lakshmi Pujan vidhi in detail.