Monday, January 04, 2010

2010

Photobucket

a very much postponed late update i shall say
the previous week has been rather hectic
with a few changes in my life
thus trying to settle down a little bit more
so i shall say something eh

-------

the year 2009 ended greatly
it's been an awesome awesome year
all the way from january up till december
2009 by far has been filled with amazing memories i don't think i'll ever forget
and for that
i know
2010 will be better
things will rise
and now
coming in on the 4th day of 2010
i've finally completed my resume !
and also my mini portfolio that can be viewed at
go go go go have a look


another update is that
my body clock i think is finally switched to normal
i get tired before 12
which means now i'm overworking
i'm kinda very sleepy now
the personal deadlines i set is what's pushing me on
and i wake up early
i even have time to have breakfast !
pretty amazing
and i'm loving it

2010 is gonna be great !
on the 2nd day
i confirmed my first work of 2010 :)
and is quite excited to work towards it !

2010 will be awesome
i know it
and i wish and hope
everyone else's will be too !

happy belated new year everyone !

No comments: