Thursday, October 08, 2009

botanic.02

Photobucket


october used to be a relatively quite free month for me
well, other than time spent studying away
shooting really random things
my random neighborhood stray cats series usually will appear somewhere around here
and wishing friends happy birthdays,
it's really quite a relatively free october
i don't think my october has ever been so busy before
the 3 weeks ahead
will be truly a self-discipline time management test to the max
but then
i'm quite really happy that all of these things are going on to my life
despite all,
i've managed sketch out two concepts for my holiday shoots when i'm back home and am seriously looking very much forward towards it
anyway

here's some more photos from the botanic garden :)
there'll be another last entry after this !




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




i have at least 10 different things going on in my life right now that i need to pay attention to
and i'm really happy for some reason
thou i'm extremely tired now
at least i'm not going around pms-ing
some place some where has improved
and i'm glad
at the end of each day
i feel truly appreciated
and grateful
and i truly sincerely thank all of those around me
for all the support
and understanding

No comments: