Thursday, February 09, 2006

HR animation.

I did a 2.50 minutes of animation for this project and it has my voice, handi's and alvet's voice in it.
i don't know how it turned out thou.
anyway, i tried to publish it in youtube and it failed.
does any of you know how to upload a flash file in here ?
tag it and you can see my ever first longest flash animation.
lol.
i know it's nothing great.
but it's my first flash animation that i actually showed to more than 5 people.
for those of you who've seen it.
i know it's of no quality.
but mind you,
i did that in one night.
1 day before the presentation which is yesterday.
and the last version of flash i used was flash mx.
and it was like i haven't been using flash ever since 2 years ago !
i'm not really proud of it thou...

but please do tell me how to upload it up here.
then you'll get to see my coming video-animation on the song "my sacrifice" soon !
i'm workin on it thou...
if got lots of free time den like in 3 days.
if no...then may be next month.
if i become lazy.
then never.
lol.

No comments: