Saturday, February 04, 2006

have you ever...

have you ever felt lost before ?
no, not in the sense of ur life.
but to your other half.

i don't know what's this feeling.


Image hosting by Photobucket

i don't understand these thoughts.
it's as if whatever i do.
every single step i make.
is wrong.
no matter how i feel right about it.
it's like...
there's always something wrong with you no matter how well you do on the other field.

u asked me to change.
u asked me to be this way.
but now u shoot be down.
saying i've changed.
no, not to the one that cared for you.
not to the one that used to loved u.

what have i done wrong ?
i'm loving you more each passing day.

i make mistakes.
but i'm just human.
there are things i can do and things i can't.


u know...
lack of sleep could cause stroke.
at times like this.
i just hope that one of my blood vessels in my brain will just literally burst.
i just feel like takin a gun and shoot myself dead.


have you ever felt that u can't lift up ur head anymore.
your head aches like there's no tomorrow.
your heart sank from reasons you're not really sure about.
your heart aches.
it's like you can't do anything.
you just don't feel like doing anything.
even eating.
drinking.
have you ever feel so lost you don't even know what's right and wrong anymore ?
it's like every single thing you see is so blur.
and you just can't sleep no matter how you toss and turn.
and you end up spending your whole night crying at the corner of your bed.


Image hosting by Photobucket


above all,
you're still the one i'll love.
from the tip of my hair till the tip of my toe.
i'm all yours.







-------------------------
yes i'm whining bout my life wif my gf.
this is what make me human.
hate it ?
then
FUCK OFF
no one invites you here at the first fucking place.

No comments: