Tuesday, February 28, 2006

again and again.

i have a fight again with her yesterday.
how fucking wonderful is that ?
when my exams start tomorrow.
i can't concentrate.

what i've done so far ?
during the holiday break ?

NOTHING !

i sat there staring at the notes.
doing NOTHING !

MA - i've reach POHR ONLY
HR - i haven't even started any shit.
MARKETING - READ tru till chapter 4 ONLY.

god damn it.

why...
i thought you're suppose to be the person who knows me best.
yes.
my mood fucked up as if i have menstruation during this time.
yes.
i become a bastard when i just wake up.
yes.
during this time, you're the only person i need by me.
and yes.
i become super ultra sensitive during this time.
but i THOUGHT you're suppose to understand.
after 8 months.......

AND I FUCKING THOUGHT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO ACCEPT ME FOR WHO THE FUCK I AM AND NOT ASKING ME TO CHANGE THIS AND THAT !
but i fuckingly change for you anyway.
i change.
you think i can never do well.
just because i fucked my last semester.
C s and D.
you think i can never break that fucking C ANYMORE.
well get what.
i got an A and a B this time.
and who i did it for ?
no..not myself.
i do nothing for myself anymore.
i don't even fucking know who the fuck i am anymore.
i was an optimist.
that's why i take things easily.
you make me a pessimist.
you even complain when i walk slow.
anyone who knows me since sec 1 know i walk slow.
i walk this way since i was fuckingly born !
but i change.
for you.
YES.
NOT ANYONE ELSE.

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT ME TO DO SOMEMORE PRINCESS ?
may i have your next order please ?

I THOUGHT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO ACCEPT ME FOR WHOEVER THE FUCK I AM !
well...i thought

to the hell with my life.

if i don't do well and even fail.
i won't blame you.
no, i won't.
i'll blame myself for depending too much on you.
for depending my whole entire fucking life on you.
i'll blame myself for doing EVERYTHING for you.
and it's none of your fault that this happens.
it's my fault for giving you my life.
for making you my LIFE 8 months ago.

no regrets.
if this should end because of ME.
then fuck it.
let it end.
i start it.
i'll end it.
it's all my fucking mistake.








--------------------------------------

A store that sells husbands has just opened inNewYork City,
where a woman may go to choosea husband.
Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.Y
ou may visit the store
ONLY ONCE !
There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights.
There is, however, a catch . . .. you may choose any man from a particular floor,
or you may choose to go up a floor,
but you cannot go backdown except to exit the building!
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband .
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.

The second floor sign reads:>
Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, andlove kids.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims,
"I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the house work, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012th to this floor.
There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.Watch your step as you exit the building, and havea nice day!

how fucking true.

No comments: