Sunday, March 27, 2005

fuck it...just fuck my left will u ?

this journey of my life
is changing
the wheel of my life
is turning

everything good has end
leaving nothing but memories
though...
i know right from the start
every beginning has an end

discouraged and lost
i shall cherish the times
i will remember them

talking about tomorrow
there lies my mystery
engulf with mistery
agony is all i see

so please
please tell me what to do

i'm lost
in the world of my own
in the road of this long lonely life
unfair shall i say
i've just destroy my own life

and tell me what should i do
i'm all alone
please
please bring me back to my road again
please....
wo hao hai pha

so please
please tell me what to do
stuck in the puzzle of life
wo hui fang xia
so please
bring the old me back

leavin my soul
i see a story
a story about me
it's all about me....

the me that's in the silence of this night
the me that's in this hour of loneliness
the me.......that's been a mess
the me.......that should be better off dead.

No comments: