Thursday, March 17, 2005

been a long time

...............it's 10.50 pm here right now
i'm sitting....head lying against the window staring at this dumb boxy computer.........

where to start ?....
let's begin from the moment i reach home from singapore
this might be a long entry.


in singapore -
was staying over nigel's house and that morning seems like a fucken rush.indeed it was a fucken rush.the day previously i was chattin with my friend, andrias about how he missed his flight back home and how he kept reminding me to sleep early...well he's my room mate for like 2 years ++ thus he knows i sleep fucken late. however i ignored his advice.can't remember what time did i exactly sleep.i think i was still down there by the pool with nige and pat talkin.....eh no....pat wasn't there...nige slept early. it was my last day there and i was alone reading in my room...if i'm not wrong.anyway...i slept late and for the fucking first time i wake up late for my flight. i woke up 7.30 for a 8.45 flight and you're always adviced to be in the airport at least an hour +++ before your boarding time..how cool was it.
and yes i admit...i didn't bathe that morning. i rushed up...changed and woke nige up.thanking him and bla blba bla..next thing is i was runnin down the road for the taxi with my laugage behind.suppose to msg cz on what time i'll be there or something but i didn't...den met my gf in the airport....was told immediately to board the plane...just had time enough for a kiss and a simple hug.
so.........back home in medan -
in the car...mum was driving..
she was suddenly tellin me about dad's spoiled phone and shockingly gave me a budget of 2.5million rupiah..erm...it'll b S$ 416...to pick up a new phone i'll buy.
since dad is reluctant to go learn bout new phone functions and is only familiarised with nokia 6100..mum told me to give mine to him in an exchange for a new one.
it's a fucken good news :) thought it was a fucked up budget..
but anyway that night
bro....whom had used his own money to buy a fuckin 6630 that cost like 4.8million rupiah ( S$ 800 ) decided to give his fone to me...complainin that he kind of don't like the phone since it's big and is not as good as he'd expected.anyway...he got mum into buyin him a new phone.
and i wanted nokia 7610
the following day...
without even lookin tru for phone features and on the net...he went on to purchase nokia 6260 on ( i strongly believe ) random.
so everything's settled...
i get his 6630...a second hand phone though from my bro and though only less than a week old but had been mishanded and dropped once.
my bro got a NEW 6260 that cost S$583
dad got my phone
and eventaully too my sister after her trip to penang a few days after i return..got herself a new sony ericson K700i..
fair and square for us 3 siblings :)
what a wonderful parents i have.....


but fuck now
i got home from work today.
tired from thsoe cute little bitches and bastards.
and was told
mum : "Bert...ur bro wants HIS phone back"
me : "what's wrong with HIS phone ?"
mum : "aiya...he can't use flip phone one lah"
me : ".........."
i didn't say anything and just went to my room..and when my bro got home from his tuition..
me : "what's with YOUR phone ?"
bro : "no lah...just wanna change back"
me : "where can like that"
bro : "i just want the taste of this new phone what"
me : "fuck you"
i went back to mum's office for the comp....

mum : "change ur phone back with ur bro's one"
me : "EH FUCK LAH ( if i could..i would have said that...but being a nice brother and son...i tried SUPER hardly to control my FUCKING temper )....if u know in the first place he cannot use flip phone den why u bought it for him ?"
mum : "......................"
me : "like that....the other time might as well u buy me the new phone right..i never wanted to use THAT PHONE ( 6260 )"
mum to my bro : "nevermind la..tml u change wif ur sister"
bro gave me an evil smile...a smile that kinda indicate
"I'LL FUCKIN GET THAT PHONE BACK I TELL U...IT'S MY FUCKING PHONE"

ok ok........
it's not that i hate 6260 or whatever
it's the "i just want to have the taste of new phone wad" that FUCKING PISSES ME OFF !!!!!
if he didn't say that......I WOULD HAVE BE A GOOD BROTHER AND CHANGE BACK THE PHONE WITH HIM SINCERELY
.........fuck it


btw...i didn't said "fuck you" to my bro....it's just one of the thing that i wish i wanna say :)


it feels better now
and let's see what my sister has to say over this matter tml....
seems like i'm quarellin with my bro over a fuckin phone
what kinda fuckin bro i am ?

No comments: