Thursday, January 27, 2005

cig bert ?

i fucking trust scientists and i'm a fucking fool if i were to smoke again !!

well, ok..though i'm still a fool but at least now i'm controllin myself to 2 a day.
sometimes 0 a day.
the most is 5. compared to a pack last time
i still haven't wash my hand off cig
but it's good that it's a history of mine to go to a shop and buy a pack...

i buy per stick here...

the case if i were to be in singapore then i don't know.
i just hope i can stop
i want to stop
something inside me is forcing me to stop
but this is the fucking 4th time i'm trying
will it work ?

so far so good that's all.
so far, this is the longest time i can tahan with 2 / day.
last time is 1 week record
now is almost a month

just hope nothing comes up and tempt me to buy another pack again...

wish me luck =D

No comments: