Tuesday, March 21, 2006

the short holiday

well i'm back in singapore.
20th.
and i'll be back home on the 25th.
all because i flunked my fucking managerial accounting.
yes.
fucked.
anyway, the short holiday itself was marvelous so far.
and another week coming on.
can't wait till this is over.

so...
from singapore the other time,
i went straight to jakarta for my love.

Image hosting by Photobucket
i was freakingly sleepy that my eyes can only opened halfway.
that was the first day.
the day after MfuckingA exam.

then 2 days after stayin in jakarta,
i head for lampung.
the headquarter of wong coco.
stayed there for a night before going back to the arms of my princess.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
after bathing pino, the dog :)

in lampung,
i took a few of my most beautiful pictures i've taken so far.

then on the 13th,
i went back home to medan.
spent the week gaming and gaming and just purely enjoying myself.
went to the beach then brastagi again yesterday.

well, i've set up another blog for just my pics.
so this place here won't be that laggy to come in.
you can view my pics here.
i've posted a few pics there.
am so tired now that i almost vomitted just now due to the headache i'm having.
so, check the pics out.
i'll post the rest tomorrow.
i assure u it's worth ur time =D

by the way,
check this out.

Image hosting by Photobucket

i was out driving buyin lunch.
found that out on my way home.

No comments: