Wednesday, January 11, 2006

on the flight to jakarta.

it was 6th december 2005.
it was 0545 pm.
and i embark the plane.
in it...the pilot made an announcement.
that the passengers were to wait for 30 mins as polonia, medan's airport were busy.
the track were busy with planes flying off.
while waiting.
i try to sit in my most comfortable position for some sleep.
i on my ipod to find that it's low on battery.
i kept my bag where my cash in to the side.
i sat alone.
the row i sat in was empty.







i was nervous yet happy.
i just couldn't wait.
till i see her again.






soon...
the plane started to move again.
i turned to the left...
and witnessed one of the most beautiful scene i've ever seen.
it was heavenly.
it was as if god were by my side.
wishing me a wonderful trip which i had.
wishing me happiness which i had.



i was in paradise.






Image hosted by Photobucket.com



the rays were the first i saw...
i was overwhelemed with happiness.
complete happiness.



"finally"
i whispered to myself.



"finally, after six long months"
i told myself.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

witnessin the view were tremendously touching.
i don't know why.
but i felt those crystals were forming in my eyes.
i tried to hold dem back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i saved those few alone moments quickly.
i saved them in my heart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i've lost count on how many times were i on a plane.
but never.
never.
had i witness this view from those many times i flew.
never.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and i knew.
i was gonna have a great time there with her.























i did.

No comments: