Wednesday, November 02, 2005

sunny day

don't ya wish you can wake up to this kinda morning everyday ?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i just reformated my comp...
and guess wad !!!
i'm fuckin dulan
very
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1. the fucker did not install microsoft office for me
how the fuck can he !!!
na beh
now my lap top has got no microsoft word and it's accompanion
2. this lap top still lags...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i thought after a good reformatin of ur comp / lap top.
your lap top will be like brand new.
as if...it's performance.
speedy like how it used to be.
but NO !!
this comp lags so much.
even when i just on 2 programs
photoshop and itunes.
na beh
it's gettin on my nerves !!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it was just some asshole sprayin the insecticide thingy i guess.
it's a view from mys ch.
man u gotta check this another ah pek out.
this time is a mat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wtf ?!??!?!?
and this beng wanna be.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
k...i clear the pic like dunno how many times but the tattoo still can't be seen.
his spider tattoo is farkin ugly.
it's beyond words.
ok ok.
i know the one on my arm ain't that chio too.
but in this case.
mine is chio-er than his a billion times.
I'M FUCKING BORED !!!
my gf is goin to perapat.
the small small city where lake toba is.
with my parents
how great is that.
AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE TOO !!!!!
damn
i'm full of anger
and i need cash !
i'm tryin to run away from my landlady.
there's no way i can pay her this month and next month's rent if dad doesn't transfer me some $
but i know it'll be hard.
i'm tunin my song super softly
and tryin to make as little noise as possible.
so they think that i'm not home.
i'm full of problems
and i MISS HER BADLY.

No comments: