Wednesday, September 24, 2008

jbp birds in flight 01

ok..firstly wanna share this wif u guys



the video arifin and erna made during our toba trip the other time
pretty much sumed up where we go and what we did
a couple of behind the scenes too
man...the vid make me miss home
and my trips !
kinda makes me wonder where i'll be heading next
sibolga, aceh, danau toba
the three places i've visited since taking up photography
really wanna makes this like a routine everytime i go back !
end of year...
where ?
lol


oh yeah !
another vid
of arifin and myself go karting
me is in yellow !





okay...
jurong bird park
birds flying
all shot using manual focus
70-200 vr f/2.8 focus is so damn slow
i missed so many shots i got pissed and used manual focus instead


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


:)
i think my photography reflexes is improving XD

No comments: