Tuesday, March 29, 2005

EARTHQUAKE...

na bueh...first time i tio earthquake sial.and these are what actually happened

- i'm supposed to go to my grandparent's tomb this morning.since it's kinda cheng beng days.i assume the ghosts all are out :x


i was alone in my room watching the just rented the incredibles.i lay on my bed.like this
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


apparently my bed is made of two beds on top of each other.the one bellow acts as the spring.


so i was watching...den na hia.on 23.00 chun chun ah..ok about there lahi felt the upper part of my bed started moving.i didn't move AT ALL !! my first reaction was.k dumbly.i looked behind cause i thought that there's some "dirty thing" disturbing me.well since like i said.currently's the time where all those ghosts came out.so i thought THEY COME AND DISTURB ME.i turned around but still the shakin continue. then i paused my show and got up on the floor.it was dark. the only source of light was from my tv.then the shakin gets more violent.nothing but like "FUCK...TIO EARTHQUAKE" came to my mind.well i was smoking.then immediately i put off the cig i just lighted..hide my ashtray as fast as i could.put my shirt on.then i was only in boxers.den ran off my room shouting for my sister."VIA VIA"blurly.she had slept..den she came to the door."WHAT LAR"by this time.i'm already on the staircase going down.but like halfway nia cause i want to wait for my sis lar.den i said "earthquake la" den she started to feel it too.it's damn fucking shaky.damn violent.seriously.fucking 8.5 hicther.den as my sister were walkin towards the staircase..the lights went off.IT'S PITCH BLACK.and i'm stuck on the third floor with my sister in TOTAL darkness.anything can happen sial.den i quickly but carefully got back to my room.wanna take my hp so as to be the source of light.IT WAS STILL SHAKIN.wif the wall as my guidance nia.i really felt i was blind for a moment.indeed the shakin was violent.it's violent enought to even shake my shelfs of books !! when i went in my room again for my hp.i saw my tv moved, and was afraid that my cds collection will topple down all and also all my figurine.den outside i could hear people on the road shouting "EARTHQUAKE EARTHQUAKE" and the dogs were barking violently too. animal instinct eh.na beh.den after i took my hp.both of us quickly ran down to my parent's house.with me almost slippin off at the 2nd floor.all of these happens when everything's still moving !!then as we approach the link between my house and my parent's house..everything seems like a stop.and i felt like i've just gotten down from a badly wave-hit ship voyage.giddy.we all ran to the road.and the whole neighbourhood was out there with our very own torchlightsthe tragedy doesn't stop here.we were attacked again emotionally by STUPID DUMB FUCKERS rumours.well, obviously everybody here are traumatized by what happened in aceh.this earthquake was not as strong as the one that caused the aceh tsunami but it lasted much longer.5 mins that is.once everything calmed down..we all went to bed.fuckin humid and hot.with candles to light the room nia.then phone calls kept coming in.handphone connection was low.actually,handphone cannot even be used at all !!only house phone with housephone were our only connection to the outer world.calls came in saying water had came up dunno here and there lah.askin us not to fall aslp and be alert.cause like the whole kampong people that lived near water source had ran off their homes.and i saw the news that in aceh too.the earthquake hit at 23.00....people in aceh were still runnin off to the hill at 03.00 !!all false rumours.eventually everyone slept like only one to two hours nia.den we got off and went to pray.
the news in aceh is like....there are still earthquakes attackin aceh.2800 earthquakes per day hit aceh.only people don't feel it was because it's in the ocean bed and it's not very strong.but you have 2800 to 1 chance that one stupid earthquake will hit harder then the tsunami again.scary uh.




fucking shit..luckily i copied my entry when the screen's still loading...IT WENT BLANK...

No comments: